Saturday, 10 September 2011

Little Things {Fragments}

Some days really are all about those little thing's.
Not defined by any single event, or particular person... just everyday happenings that slowly add up to create something magical.
An unscripted moment, a sweet gesture, words that melt your heart.

A two year old turning her Dad's work site into a dance show while we drop off afternoon tea...
A four year old asking his Mum "When did we first become Besties?"...

Today was one of those days.
We walked, we ran, we sang, we danced, we laughed and we played.




And in black and white because I can't decide....





Magical.

3 comments:

  1. Sooo magical, what a cutie patootie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! Your black and whites are beautiful, but I also love the soft dreaminess of the color ones. Not to mention her eyes are beautiful. I wouldn't be able to make up my mind either! Lovely work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful light and a little peek-a-boo fun! lovely!

    ReplyDelete