Monday, 29 August 2011

LittleThings {Pretty Little Ponies}

"Hush-a-bye don't you cry,
Go to sleep-y, little baby.
When you wake you shall have
All the pretty little ponies.
Blacks and Bays, Dapples and Grays, 
All the pretty little ponies..."


Another tradition. The 'let's negotiate a story and a song before bed' tradition.
Kids, they're crafty like that.

The girl does love her ponies though. And I'm good with that.











9 comments:

  1. Love the ponies & the outfit, total girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos. I love the feel of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! It's funny how good kids are at negotiating. They're tougher than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ponies. and the bw is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun photos. I love the ponies !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet little Miss A, love this, reminds me of my little Miss A!!! I love love love the last one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such sweet photos, beautiful black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just so sweet and lovely and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I adore that last photo! These capture her sweet spirit so well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete