So sweet! And her eyes are just full of excitement. :)
beautiful! and i had to chuckle at charming daddy comment, they learn early don't they? ;)
So adorable! Love the tutu. Those eyes? Breathtaking :)
She is adorable! Love the joyful expression!
Haha the blue eyes always work on daddy! I LOVE It. So beautiful!
Gorgeous blue eyes.
I am instantly in love. Beautiful shot. The tutu is my favorite color :)
so gorgeous!!! love this shot and how it's not over-processed ... absolutely perfect!
I have always loved this, she is so gorgeous!!!
So sweet! And her eyes are just full of excitement. :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful! and i had to chuckle at charming daddy comment, they learn early don't they? ;)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Love the tutu. Those eyes? Breathtaking :)
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Love the joyful expression!
ReplyDeleteHaha the blue eyes always work on daddy! I LOVE It. So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteI am instantly in love. Beautiful shot. The tutu is my favorite color :)
ReplyDeleteso gorgeous!!! love this shot and how it's not over-processed ... absolutely perfect!
ReplyDeleteI have always loved this, she is so gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete