Thursday, 13 October 2011

Little Things {Grateful}

Grateful that after three days of this...

Taken by my sweet friend...
I'm home.



Bliss.

And while I may usually hate not being able to get outside the house and yard to shoot, I appreciated it today more than ever before.






I am blessed to have so many thoughtful, caring and kind friends in my life.

And thankful everyday for my very large, and very loving family.

I'm excited, to get out of the yard.

And I'm grateful, for everything.

2 comments:

  1. And I'm grateful for you :) love your puppies, And that sky shot is perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elle, I'm so sorry to hear that you were sick -- I hope you are on the mend and able to get out and about now? And you can guess how much I adore the puppy pics♥ - I just love your perspective and those sweet faces! Thanks so much for your sweet comments... things always seem a wee bit easier in the morning w/ a cup of coffee in hand :) xo

    ReplyDelete