He's growing up. And I just want to bottle him up.
The things this sweet boy does and says make me burst with pride. He looked after me while I was sick, even telling me to stay in bed while he struggled to help his sister up onto the toilet.
He sneaks into her room to kiss her while she naps, as she won't let him while she's awake.
He feels so bad when she has eaten all her chocolate and has none left, that he gives her half of whatever he has left.
He hates so much to hurt anyones feelings. My Mum was trying to teach him how to do a puzzle on the computer, and it just so happened that she really didn't know what she was doing either... After a little while, he says to her with a big smile 'Grandma, you are really great at not getting these' :)
I could go on all night, but you get the point. The boy is sweet.
I know he has to grow up. But for now, I have him home for one more year. And I'm going to enjoy him.

Aww what a sweetie he is :) and such a great shot of him too :) Why do they have to grow up?!?
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet son and brother!!! These kind of posts are hard for me because I relate so much. I have a hard time with the fact that my kids are growing up :(
ReplyDelete