It may or may not come as a surprise that love my camera. Corny I know - but we've been places together. It's gotten me through some tough times. It may not be the biggest, or the best, or the newest model out there, but I'm attached.
I secretly cringe when I have to hand it over to other people, and my own family is no exception. But when my sweet Ava tells me she needs to take photos of us in her "new room" (not actually new, but newly cleaned)... I can't say no.
And I'm so glad I didn't.
And just because looking at these makes me break out in song... A little bit of Stevie Wonder...
"Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done
through us he's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love"



No comments:
Post a Comment