Sunday, 10 July 2011

Little Things {Twelve Sleeps}

Twelve sleeps. Twelve sleeps until my sister becomes a Mum.


Twelve. Sleeps.
To a child, it's an eternity. To a dog, it's months. To an excited Aunty... it's unbearable.
So close. So exciting. So scary.



The rain here has been constant. All our grand plans for 'final' maternity photos were squashed, and instead - we were forced to stay indoors. Indoors amongst the renovations. I didn't care that I had to max out my ISO, or that I was too sore to lay down for most of the shots, but I knew I would care if we didn't make the effort.






We have plans to take more next weekend. But just in case, for now, we have these.

8 comments:

  1. Oh it's fun to be an aunt! Good job on using what was available to you! Love the belly & toes shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, mom and dad must be thrilled with these!! And congratulaions to Auntie, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous. I love the b/w conversions and the high ISO... they feel like film shots. Great job and I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! And how exciting, I bet you're looking forward to becoming an aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! I love that you converted them all to B&W and embraced the grain!! Definitely looks film-like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, how sweet! I love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to your sister. She's got a beautiful belly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! Being an aunt is the best!

    ReplyDelete