Friday, 17 June 2011

Little Things {Winning Big}


I'm going to rewind a little bit to June 3rd. A great day :)

I woke up and logged on for my morning dose of Clickin Moms... And within minutes I was up and jumping on the couch... Why??
Ok, let me rewind a little bit more...
June 2nd.
I entered a competition to win a place in the extremely talented Kristin Rachelle's fabulous 'Creative Processing' class. To enter, you had to come up with a photography related verse, maximum of twelve words, and every word had to start with the same letter (of your choice).

So this is what I came up with...


Clickin’ creative class creates crazy commenting chaos consequently causing copious coffee consumption…

And guess who won!?!?!?!? (I never win anything!!) 

Okay... so fast-forward a little (past all the stressing out that I wasn't read for such a class etc)... And I'm now just finishing up the second week of this class. And I LOVE it! I was totally convinced I was a Lr only girl... but now I am in a happy place with both :D

Since I joined CM in August of last year, I've taken Lighting 101, with the natural light guru, Elisabeth Ross and Shooting 101 and Shooting 201 with the amazing teacher and photographer, Lynne Rigby (borderline workshop junkie huh). 

And I'm yet to do a workshop I don't love. The video's, PDF's, questions and answers, picture plays and huge amounts of CC are just some of the things that make these workshops SO worthwhile. Not to mention the inspiring and talented friends I have made along the way.

Here are some of my before and after's from the past two weeks...






Photo by Kristin Rachelle






So excited for the next two weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment