Sunday, 22 May 2011

Little Things {Beautiful Oops}

I recently ordered Barney Saltzberg's wonderful book 'Beautiful Oops' for Little Miss A - and it has fast become a favourite in this house.


I love it's positive outlook, and fun interactive outlay... and I loved that today; it inspired me to turn an "oops" into something beautiful of my own...

Take one guilty puppy...


Who is of course also very remorseful...


Take the pretty dress that the guilty puppy decided to 'play' with... And place it under a water filled glass container...

Fetch yourself a handy little assistant...



And you have yourself...



A 'Beautiful Oops'...


Click the link below to watch Barney's book...

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Looks like a really fun thing to try, too! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos, love how your turned that situation into a photo opportunity. I do that all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!
    You have a photo assistant/ second shooter!
    great creativity there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppy is adorable!!! I love that first image of him. I love how you made this into a great opportunity. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea!! I am making a sticky note so I can do it with my kids. SO very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! Sad puppy faces melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, sad puppy! He is so sweet. Love the resulting photographs too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are amazing! Love those bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors as well! I will have to look into that book. Your blog is amazing too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great!!! I love the pink bubbles, and the phone camera shot, so neat! How fun! :)

    ReplyDelete